Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thing #7: Face your manga


Simple way of creating an online image of yourself. I think my cartoon self is more attractive! But anyway, that's not the point of this post. We're supposed to blog about new technologies. This website www.faceyourmanga.com is indicative of a popular trend in creating a second self online. But what is more interesting to me is this desire to connect online via facebook and twitter and www.meebo.com
Just to name a few. I wouldn't have guessed that I would dig all these ways to connect, being a hermit of sorts...but they really do expand your world in a non-intrusive way. But hard to find time to keep up with the world when you have a 5 1/2 month old to care for!

1 comment:

whybrary said...

spot on! the best manga face i've seen so far!