Tuesday, December 2, 2008
1. I love to sing, even though I cannot sing well. My dream would be to sing like Dolly Parton. Love her.
2. I am allergic to milk.
3. Number 2 reminds me of this: our milk cow got out of the barn during a thunderstorm and hit by lightning when I was little, and she burned up right there in front of us. Good thing I was forced to drink soy milk due to my allergy to cow's milk.
4. I have always felt like an outsider everywhere I've ever lived or worked. Never really belonged anywhere.
5. I am quite shy, and I get embarrassed pretty easily.
6. I am insanely private, something that irritates the fire out of Nils.
7. I keep my car perfectly messy; it's a trash can on wheels to me.
8. As a child, I used to be obsessive about correct grammar and grammar rules.
9. I have an irrational fear of the phone. I just know it's going to be bad, bad news.
10. My precious Lydia is the best thing I have ever done in my entire life, hands-down. She is exquisite.