Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thing #20: YouTube, "Lydia the Tattooed Lady"


There's nothing original I can say about YouTube that hasn't already been said. It's revolutionized the way people express themselves, watch movies and tv shows, and entertain themselves. My husband wastes more time on YouTube than I want to admit. I get restless watching YouTube, but I'll occasionally watch something that I hear about spreading in the pop cultural realm. I will say that YouTube gives easy access to a huge archive of media in pop culture. And it comes in handy when I explain where my precious Lydia got her name. Wonder what she'll think of her parents when she's older?

1 comment:

Cycho Librarian said...

Seriously? That's where Lydia got her name? Thank God! Every time I hear her name that song gets stuck in my head, and I thought it was a coincidence!